Black Metal Album Covers. Probably would have looked better if the picture was from a cloudy day in winter, and sounded better if i used black metal instead of random tab thing i made. See more ideas about metallica, metallica album covers, metallica albums.
front immortal album covers black metal 1417x1417 from www.knowledgehi.com
Filter to make black metal album covers. You may or may not find it interesting, but i enjoyed making it. Heavy metal album cover creator for a coregrind band.
We Love Weird Album Cover Art.
I need some graphic design from a professional. What are you waiting for? Try this obscure album cover maker for a death metal band or singer and give your upcoming music a fitting visual.
See More Ideas About Metallica, Metallica Album Covers, Metallica Albums.
From that moment, many albums with excellent covers were released, which we want to share with you. Please be aware that i'm not an art expert by any stretch, so don't expect professional quality critique throughout this list. I have a 1 man band and i am working on my 2nd self released album and require an awesome cover for it as i had to make my 1st albums cover myself.
I Thought I Would Put Together A List Of Some Of My Favourites With Some Comments On What I Like About Them.
Lists album covers, ancient, black metal, deafheaven, enochian, funeral frost, graveland, krieg, lists, nachtmystium, pervertum, vattnet viskar. Now it’s time to take a look at some metal albums that tried to look badass but failed miserably. The worst black metal album covers of all time, part ii.
This Black Metal Album Cover Is Flipping Out Metalheads.
All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. A new album cover is apparently causing quite a stir in certain corners of the extreme metal community. See more ideas about metal albums, black metal, album covers.
Probably Would Have Looked Better If The Picture Was From A Cloudy Day In Winter, And Sounded Better If I Used Black Metal Instead Of Random Tab Thing I Made.
The worst metal album covers of all time. Filter to make black metal album covers. Your selections applied to similar templates!